Computers & Technology
- Four hours of Internet and public computer use is provided per person per day with a valid Washington County Library card.
- Time and print management software is implemented to ensure equitable access; patrons may place reservations for the same day.
- Guests may use the Internet with a guest pass which can be obtained at one of the service desks on the second floor.
- Printing is available from Library computers. Black-and-white printouts are 10 cents a page and color printouts are 50 cents a page.
- Free WiFi is available with your own laptop, tablet or smart phone. Printing is also available via WiFi or home using Print from Anywhere.
- Computer classes and labs are available for those who need more assistance.
- See complete Beaverton City Library Internet Use Policy.
- 30 computers are available on the second floor in the Adult Reference area for four hour sessions.
- Four express computers are available on the second floor Adult Reference area, 15 minutes per day per person.
- Three word processing computers, without Internet access, are located in the second floor reference to use up to two hours per day.
- 15 computers with Internet are available in the teen room, for teen use only.
- Four computers with Internet are available in the Children's room for 30 minute sessions, for use of children and their caregivers only.
Adaptive Technology Center
Adaptive Technology Center: consists of Closed Circuit TV for magnification purposes and PC with specialized software for use of patrons with special issues, such as visual disabilities.
Computers at Murray Scholls
- Six computers are available for general use.
- Two express computers, 15 minutes per day per person.
- One computer for children's use only; available for 30 minute sessions.