COVID-19 Resources for Families
Tools and Resources for families with children during the COVID-19 crisis.
For resources from the library during this time visit Beaverton City Library At Home.
- Social Distancing Resources for Children and Families (English and Spanish)
- These fact sheets from Harvard Health Literacy Project can help 3-6 year olds and 6-12 year olds understand the important information about COVID-19. Also available in Spanish (3 a 6 años y 6 a 12 años)
- Help Me Grow is continuing to provide phone-based support for families with young children in the Metro area. Staff is available to help problem-solve with parents and to navigate community resources. Help Me Grow also has videos and Tip Sheets in English and Spanish for families around new behaviors and challenges, like creating home routines for young children, potty regression, and sensory activities for tight spaces. Call Help Me Grow at 833-868-4769, email email@example.com, or visit the website for more information.
Food Resources During Crisis
- Washington County Food Resources
- Beaverton School District Emergency Meal Pick-Up Locations (Free Breakfast and Lunch for Kids age 1-18)
Child Care During Crisis
Essential Workers are prioritized to receive Emergency Child Care. This includes first responders, emergency workers, health care professionals, critical operations staff and essential personnel, and other individuals working outside of the home.
To receive a customized referral to emergency child care programs contact 211info by: