I have finished summer reading...
Kids & Teens: Congratulations on finishing your 15 hours of reading and activities!
We are so glad you are done with Summer Reading!
Step 2 - Come pick up your book during scheduled summer reading book distribution times through Sunday, September 6:
|Day||Time||Location||How to get a book|
|Sundays||9:30-11:30 AM||Main Library, Front Doors||Schedule an appointment, preselect book|
|Mondays||3:00 - 5:30 PM||Murray Scholls Branch||Walgreens side entrance. Schedule an appointment, preselect book 3-4:30; no appointment 4:30-5:30 choose a book from the menu, choices slightly more limited. |
|Tuesdays||4:00 - 6:00 PM||Main Library, Front Doors ||Drop by front of library, choose a book from the menu, choices slightly more limited.|
|Wednesdays (Through 8/19)||10:00 AM - Noon||Main Library, Front Doors||Schedule an appointment, preselect book (Ends Wednesday, 8/19) |
|Thursdays||10:00 AM - Noon||Murray Scholls Branch||Walgreens side entrance. Schedule an appointment, preselect book.|
|Thursdays||1:00 - 3:00 PM||Main Library, Front Doors||Drop by front of library, choose a book from the menu, choices slightly more limited.|
Alternately, call 503-644-2197, option 2 if you prefer to pick up your summer reading book at BCL To Go at the Main Library.
One book per person per summer.
- How will my child select what book they would like?
- Do I have to wear a mask?
- It's hard for my family to make any of these appointment times. How can we get our Summer Reading books?
- Do my children need to be present to collect Summer Reading books?
- Can I park in the coned-off spaces on Hall blvd?
- My 4th grader is a very good reader and really wants one of those teen books-- can they choose a book from the teen summer reading choices?
- My teen doesn’t like any of the titles available; can they have a gift card instead?
- What is BCL to Go?
- Will there be books in other languages?
- I don’t have internet access at home. How can my child complete Summer Reading and make an appointment to get their book?
- I have other questions about the Summer Reading Program; whom should I contact?