BCL To Go
While Beaverton City Library buildings remain closed, we are excited to launch contactless curbside pickup, BCL To Go, at the main library by appointment.
If you need assistance scheduling an appointment, call 503-644-2197 with your library card number during the following hours:
Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday, 12 - 4 p.m.
During this appointment, you can:
- Pick up current holds that are in HELD status
- Pick up up to 3 Book Bundles for kids
Procedures for your BCL To Go appointment:
- Make an appointment. Appointment windows are 30 minutes long. Use the schedule button above to schedule your own appointment or call 503-644-2197 during phone hours. We will need at least 48 hours if you are picking up more items than are in held status.
- Please wear a mask when picking up items. Staff will be wearing masks for your protection.
- When you arrive, park near the cone and table (parallel parking spots off of Hall Blvd) or walk/bike to a table and call the number on the sign. Tell staff your name. If you drove, tell them the make and color of your car, and whether you would like your materials put in your car trunk or on the table nearby.
If you choose trunk, please open your trunk and remain in the vehicle. Staff will bring out your items shortly, place them in your trunk, and then close the trunk and walk back to the building.
If you choose table, staff will bring out your items and set them on the nearby table. Please wait in your vehicle until staff have moved away from the table before you go get your items.
The items will already be checked out to you and you are ready to go!
- If you have materials to return, please use the book drop on the other side of the library, on Tucker Ave. We will not be accepting returns at BCL To Go on the Hall Blvd side of the building, and we are not accepting returns at the Murray Scholls branch.
- Why is this service only at the Beaverton Main Library and not at Beaverton Murray Scholls?
- Can I come into the library?
- Can I get help with a question?
- Can I pay a fine?
- Can I return items when I pick up my holds?
- What if I need to cancel or reschedule my appointment?
- What if I missed my appointment?
- Do I need to wear a mask when picking up my holds?
- What if I drive up and there’s no parking on Hall?
- Can I place new holds through the catalog?
- How do I know if I have holds ready for pick up?
- What if I no longer want something I placed on hold?
- What are Book Bundles?