- Using the Library
- Computers & Printing
Computers & Printing
- Computers are available on a drop-in basis on the second floor at the main library and at Murray Scholls.
- Guest passes are available if you don't have a library card.
- The first five pages of printing are free. After that, there is a suggested donation of 10 cents per black and white page and 25 cents per color page (up to 100 pages).
- Need computer help? Learn about computer classes and tech help at Main.
- Free Wi-Fi is available with your own laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
- Just need to print something? Wireless printing is available at both library locations.
- See complete Beaverton City Library Public Computer, Internet, and Wi-Fi Use Policy.
Adaptive Technology Center at Main Library
The Adaptive Technology Center consists of a closed-circuit TV for magnification purposes and a PC with specialized software for use by patrons with special needs, such as visual disabilities.
Send print jobs to Main or Murray Scholls. Drop in during library hours to pick up your prints (make sure you go to the correct location - Main or Murray Scholls).
How to Send Print Jobs:
Email Send or forward an email to the library's email address.
Main: email@example.com (black and white); firstname.lastname@example.org (color)
Murray Scholls: email@example.com (black and white)
Color prints not available at Murray Scholls
Murray Scholls: https://www.printeron.net/wccls/beaverton-murrayscholl
App Download the free app from PrinterOn